It's the fun, fast-paced card game you love now featuring iconic characters from the thrilling WWE! Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck. When you throw down the powerful Locked Up card, you choose another player with whom you'll lock into battle. Only one will survive! Other action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild Cards—including a customizable Wild Card. First player or team to 500 wins, and when you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!" A great gift for WWE fans, age 7 and older. Contains 112 cards plus instructions. For 2 to 10 players. Colors and decorations may vary.
Object of the game
Be the first player to get rid of all of your cards in each round and score points for the cards your opponents are left holding. Points in rounds accumulate and the first player to reach 500 points wins.
1. Each player draws a card; the player that draws the highest number deals (count any card with a symbol as zero).
2. The dealer shuffles and deals each player 7 cards.
3. Place the remainder of the deck facedown to form a DRAW pile.
4. The top card of the DRAW pile is turned over to begin a DISCARD pile. NOTE: If any of the Action Cards (symbols) are turned over to start the DISCARD pile, see FUNCTIONS OF ACTION CARDS for special instructions.
The person to the left of the dealer starts play.
On your turn, you must match a card from your hand to the card on the top of the DISCARD pile, either by number, color or symbol (symbols represent Action Cards; see FUNCTIONS OF ACTION CARDS).
EXAMPLE: If the card on the DISCARD pile is a blue 7, the player must put down a blue card OR any color 7. Alternatively, the player can put down a Wild card (See FUNCTIONS OF ACTION CARDS).
If you don’t have a card that matches the one on the DISCARD pile, you must take a card from the DRAW pile. If the card you picked up can be played, you are free to put it down in the same turn. Otherwise, play moves on to the next person in turn.
You may also choose NOT to play a playable card from your hand. If so, you must draw a card from the DRAW pile. If playable, that card can be put down in the same turn, however you may not play any other card from your hand after the draw.
- Now you can play UNO in the company of your favorite WWE characters!
- The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand, and the first player or team to 500 points wins.
- Special action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild cards—including a customizable wild card.
- Force your opponent into a legendary showdown with the Locked Up rule card!