Virgil WWE Elite Collection (Limited Edition)
Virgil debuted in the WWE in late 1987 as a bodyguard for the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibease. Virgil would overlook and accompany Dibease for over three years, including having his own matches.
At the 1991 Royal Rumble, Virgil turned on his boss, hitting him with the Million Dollar Championship belt and would later go on to challenge The Million Dollar Man for the belt at SummerSlam 1991 in which he won temporarily holding the championship.
Now you can own this Limited Edition Virgil Elite Collection figure from Mattel. Featuring a sleeveless silver suit ready to battle!
WWE Elite Collection are 7-inch action figures, created with the ultimate collector in mind and feature for the first time individual stands, authentic costumes, extreme articulation and amazing accuracy that even the most discerning collector will appreciate. Unmatched attention to detail, fan-favorite ring attire, and a roster that includes some of the most popular superstars in the WWE® today. * All swagger and muscle, sculpted in serious detail * Realistic accessories complete his ring outfit * Prep a finishing move pose with 24+ points of articulation * Dozens of Elite Collection figures - collect them all!
- Includes Virgil WWE Superstar sign accessory
- Limited Edition in Gold packaging
- Recreate your favourite WWE matches in Superstar scale
- WWE Action figures are approximately 7-inches tall in height
- Standard UK deliveries are estimated to arrive within 2–4 days, Royal Mail deliveries are Mon-Sat.
- Express UK delivery is available, Mon-Fri.
- Deliveries outside the UK usually arrive within 7–10 business days. Subject to border control.
- Tracked delivery on all orders.
- Pay using SagePay or PayPal with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.