Chris Jericho WWE Defining Moments Series
Following the WCW/ECW invasion of 2001, the WCW World Heavyweight Title remained active in WWE. For a time, WWE promoted two World Champions, but at Vengeance 2001, the first-ever Undisputed Champion was crowned following a tournament.
That night, on Dec. 9, 2001, Chris Jericho defeated both The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night.
In this WWE Defining Moments figure, Chris Jericho is showcased with his classic long hair circa 2001 and includes both WWE Championship belts which he held on becoming the first WWE Undisputed champion.
From the back of the packaging:
After years of clawing his way to the top, Chris Jericho found himself in the mix with the best in the business. At Vengeance 2001, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Kurt Angle competed to determine who would become the first-ever WWE Undisputed Champion. First Jericho just brought it to The Rock, winning the World Championship from "The Brahma Bull"... in controversial fashion. Then, without a moment to breathe, he found himself on the wrong side of a mud hole stomping, courtesy of the WWE Champion, Stone Cold. Though odds favoured "The Texas Rattlesnake", Jericho shocked the world, pinning Austin 1-2-3 ... in controversial fashion. History was made. Y2J defeated the two biggest stars in WWE. "The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla" held both titles high above his head. Chris Jericho - THE Undisputed Champion of the world - break the walls down.
- Chris Jericho Undisputed champion circa 2001
- Includes 2 WWE Championship belts
- Recreate your favourite WWE matches in Superstar scale
- WWE Action figures are approximately 7-inches tall in height
- Features articulation, amazing accuracy and authentic Superstar details
- Standard UK deliveries are estimated to arrive within 2–4 days, Royal Mail deliveries are Mon-Sat.
- Express UK delivery is available, Mon-Fri.
- Deliveries outside the UK usually arrive within 7–10 business days. Subject to border control.
- Tracked delivery on all orders.
- Pay using SagePay or PayPal with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.