Frequently Asked Questions;
- Why does my discount coupon no longer work?
We now have Customer rewards, which gives discount on your next order each time.
- Do you sponsor Youtube channels or any other fan-created entity or social media channel?
- Why can't I see the exact release date of an item coming soon?
Product availability release dates are determined from the manufacturer and we have no control over this. We keep the best information we have but many possible factors could alter the release dates beyond our control. The recommended solution is the register your email on the product page and await the update of the item arriving.
- Can you send me free gifts?
No but look out for when we have competitions.
- How long do orders normally take to arrive?
For the UK, we use Royal Mail Tracked 48 and Royal Mail Tracked 24, which in theory is within 1-3 business days depending on the selected method and the time the order is placed. For the rest of Europe orders are due for delivery within 7-14 business days. This is an estimated aim, not a guarantee.
- How soon will you send my order after I place it?
Most order are dispatched the same working day, if received by 12 noon GMT. You will receive a confirmation e-mail and a dispatch e-mail to advise you the order is on the way.
- Is there a physical shop in London I can visit?
We are based online only. There are occasional live events which we invite customers to visit.
- I am travelling to London/ UK can you deliver to my hotel?
Yes. Please see the delivery estimate at the checkout and contact us if you require any further assistance. We offer Express delivery to London hotels for an additional cost.
- Where do you deliver to?
Most residential or business addresses.
- If I order from outside UK how is the currency charged?
Our website can display alternative currencies, however all payments are processed in GBP Pounds Sterling.
- Are the products Official/Geniune/Real WWE products?
Yes, everything is sent to us from WWE and Officially WWE licencees. We are a Mattel authorised retailer and have been selling WWE since 2002.
- The product image shows a loose image, is the item used or out of the packaging?
All items are sold new in the original packaging. Images displayed are loose for display purposes only.
- Is use the website to order products secure?
Yes all payments are processed via SagePay or PayPal on their secure website using the highest level of encryption. We do not handle any payment directly for added security and have no access to any payment information.
- Which sizes are your T-shirts?
T-shirt sizing is the same as the Official WWE T-shirts you may have purchased in the past. If you usually get medium for example at a WWE live event, the size is the same.
- Do you have social media?
Currently Twitter is most updated with warehouse deliveries, we dont use any other platform at this time, but may explore possible opportunities.
- What is your returns policy?
We are happy to refund goods if returned within 14 days of purchase and provided that they remain unused, unopened, in their original condition and packaging with all items inside. See Returns.