What are the rules for commenting?
We welcome posting comments and sharing views. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal.
More specifically, please don’t post or upload anything that:
- Is inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- Is off topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Is illegal, or glamourises illegal activity
- Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Infringes anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)